Tuesday, December 22, 2015

SOS #232: My Precious

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This will be a two-week challenge to allow our team to spend time with their families for Christmas.

This fortnight's challenge is My Precious, and we'd like you to use something you have hoarded that you never, ever, planned to actually use. Piece of pretty paper? Special embellishment? A piece of special ribbon or lace? We'd like you to be strong and use it! Please make sure to tell us what it is!

Here's what the ladies have used to meet the challenge:

 CHANA
My Precious - Graphic 45 Bird Song Collection
Jessi
My Precious - House Mouse decoupage sheet, seam binding, those sparkly bells! 
Alica
Vertigo sheets
Lauren
Scraps of Papaya Art "Asian Peony" glitter gift wrap
Green rhinestone flourish from $1.50 bin at Michael's 4+ years ago.
Leslie
Piece of printed vellum


Chris
My Precious: butterfly ribbon

Now it's YOUR turn. Go into your stash and find something you normally just fondle and admire, take it out, use it, then come back and link up below so we can stop by and see what you've made.

This is a two-week challenge, so the link-up will be open until Monday, Jan 4th, 2016, at 11:55 pm EST. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and a Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Mimi said...

This is my first entry into one of your challenges! I love the theme... My PRECIOUSSSSSSS... ha! I totally feel that way when playing with my trinkets!

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks for joining us, Mimi!