Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday Shout-out

Good Morning and a fabulous - almost Christmasy - weekend to everyone!
Big Thank You to all who played with us last week. Here are our Top 3 (or 4) favorites for Your Favorite Technique Challenge:

Janis in ID


Nance Salkeld


Bobbi's Treasure


Maura

Now it's your turn! Our current challenge is called Red Alert, and we want you to make red your main color  then come back and link us up below so we can see what you've made!

Mr Linky will be open until 11:55 pm on Monday, Dec 29 (two-week challenge).Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.




2 comments:

Janis said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 4! I am honored. Thanks, also, for letting me share my molten technique.
Have a lovely holiday season and New Year!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Maura said...

Yea!! Thanks so much for choosing my card - I loved this challenge!! Congrats to Janis, Nance and Bobbi on their lovely cards!