Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Shoutout

Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you all! Hope you have a nice weekend in front of you.
It's that time again when we announce our Top 3 from last week's challenge.  Here they are, in no particular order:

Edith


Vickie ODell


Deborah Frigs


Wonderful job ladies! Love all your creations!  Feel free to snag the Top  3 Badge from our sidebar!

Congratulations to the Top 3 and big thank to you all  for playing along with us and don't forget - there is still time to play in our current challenge where we want you to use your OLDEST RIBBON.

2 comments:

Vickie ODell said...

I came to see your latest challenge and saw that my card was one of your top3! How exciting! I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you for the inspiration this design team gives me!

Edith said...

Oh wow, my card is one of your favorites this week! I´m so happy about it! Thanks for choosing me and for the inspiration you give us!
Happy crafting!
Edith