Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Shoutout

Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice week and now you are enjoying an even better weekend.
We had a lot of wonderful creation in our Summer themed challenge and here are the Top 3:

Carol L

Asha

Kathy Jo


Wonderful job ladies! Love all your creations!  Feel free to snag the Top  3 Badge from our sidebar!

Congratulations to the Top 3 and big thank to you all  for playing along with us and don't forget - there is still time to play in our current challenge where we want you to use your weirdest purchase.

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Whoa, I'm delighted and surprised to see my card among your top 3! Thanks so much, and congrats to your other top 3 winners too! You made my day :)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh! Thank you so much!! Woo-who! I will proudly display the badge. :)

Peanut said...

Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners - well done, ladies!