Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Shout Out

Belated Happy Thanksgiving Wishes to all my American friends!  I hope you had a wonderful celebration!

First off we have a gorgeous card by DT member June:



I just love those colors on a Christmas card!

Secondly- the randomly drawn winner of the 5 Digi Images from Jilly Beans Stamps is:
Lucky Number 13: Susan's Crafty Chaos!  Congrats! Just email me using contact bar above and I will your prize arrangments made!

Third  round of business is our Top 3 from the Never Been Inked or Neutral color theme challenge:

Jen at ABC- Art, bellydancing and Crafting


Sue at Stampersue a Lanchashire Stamper


and

Carole at Ramblings of a FibreJunky


Fabulous cards!  Thanks again and feel free to grab the TOP 3 badge from the sidebar!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and make time for crafting!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Congrats, Jen, Sue, and Carole! Keep these pretty stash cards coming. I look forward to the entries each and every week :)