Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - No coloring allowed!

This week at Shopping Our Stash we are asking you to put down the Copics and Prismacolor pencils...and dig out the pre-colored images, cricuit cut outs, use distress inks, patterned paper, stamp in colored inks, paper piece, use embossing powders, flower soft, make a sentiment or quote the focal point and forego an image, etc- anything works as long as you don't color in an image!

Take a look at what the DT has come up with!


















Thanks for stopping by and we hope you can join us this week!


Working on Mr, Linky.. if it isn't here check back soon or leave your link in comments! Thanks!



10 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

I cant see Mr linky so here is my entry :-)
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com/2011/09/adorable-readers-part-two.html
Have a good week!

Carol said...

My entry is here:

http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/jingle-belles.html

Carol x

tiggertastic said...

My entry is HERE

thanks for looking

Tiggertastic x

DonnaMundinger said...

I waited for the linky. Such lovely examples by the DT. xxD

Frk. Bogstad said...

I'm not vere fond of coloring, so this is a great challenge for me :)

lauren bergold said...

totally ♥BRILLIANT♥ job by all SOS-er's! lovvvvvving all the inspiration! ♥

Benzi said...

Super job by the DT and a wonderful challenge. Thanks!

Karen said...

Really cool creations from the DT and an excellent theme to follow this challenge! :0) xx

Priya said...

What a fab challenge theme.. perfect for me as I dont have markers!!! :p
Awesome creations by DTs... I have entered my link with mr linky... still.. here is my entry...
http://priya-n-papers.blogspot.com/2011/09/each-day-is-gift.html
Please have a look... I will be more than happy.. :)

Hugs,
Priya...

Priya said...

What a fab challenge theme.. perfect for me as I dont have markers!!! :p
Awesome creations by DTs... I have entered my link with mr linky... still.. here is my entry...
http://priya-n-papers.blogspot.com/2011/09/each-day-is-gift.html
Please have a look... I will be more than happy.. :)

Hugs,
Priya...