Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Feature and Top 3 for Challenge 5


TGIF! Happy Canada Day to my Canadian buddies and Happy Upcoming Fourth of July to my US friends too! This holiday week has me all disoriented with changing shifts at work and being off today!

First off, let me say you all ROCKED the Tools of the Trade Challenge- so many fabulous creations and tools being used! Thanks to each of you for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!

The Top 3 in no particular order:




Lauren at All the Good Blog Names Were Taken


and




Congrats you three and feel free to snag our Top 3 badge from the sidebar!

But wait, there's more!

and we have an adorable card by DT Marie who used her scraps to come up with this sweet card today as well!



There is still time to join us in the current challenge to use your scraps and/or recycle something right here!

3 comments:

myself said...

great job, ladies! those are totally AWESOME!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, ♥THANK YOU♥ for the shout out! how exciting! i had a blast making that card... and also... i am REALLY happy i learned how to use the fancy multipunch! :)

SmilynStef said...

Woot Woot ... so fun to see my card here ... and fun to see my BFF Lauren ... always fun to use those unappreciated tools.